The First 24 Hours
- Do no allow lashes to get wet.
- Avoid steam – no spas, saunas or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will stop the adhesive from bonding.
- Do not swim.
- Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing face.
- Do not pull on extensions, as you are likely to pull out your own natural lashes.
- Do not rub lashes before or after lash extension application, this may cause irritation.
- Do not try to remove or cut extensions on your own.
- Do not use lash curlers.
- Avoid products containing GLYCOL.
- Brush lashes daily morning and night with brush provided.